Call for papers, workshops, tutorials, and exhibitions
We are very pleased to invite you to contribute to the IEEE RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots 2020 to be held in Munich, Germany. In addition to scientific papers presented during the conference, the conference will feature tutorials and workshops on the first day of the conference, and a centrally located exhibition space.
Papers are solicited in all related areas of humanoid robotics including mechatronics, control, perception, planning, learning, neuroscience, and human-robot interaction.
The contributed papers can include but are not limited to the following list of topics:
- Mechanism design for humanoids
- Soft material based components for humanoids
- Legged Locomotion
- Balancing and multi-contact control
- Stability and dynamics for humanoid robots
- Whole body motion planning and control
- Software and hardware architecture, system integration
- Learning strategies for humanoid robots
- Programming by Demonstration and Imitation learning
- Perception for Humanoid robots
- Humanoid grasping and manipulation
- Human‐humanoid interaction
- Planning and cognition on humanoid robots
- Human body and behaviour modeling
- Neuro‐robotics and robot-brain interfaces for humanoids
- Humanoid robot applications
- Ethical implications of humanoid robotics
- Industrial and real-world application of humanoid robots
Accepted papers will be presented either at a single track oral session or during poster sessions. All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings of the conference without distinction and on IEEE Xplore.